Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Amazing Sponsors

This post is dedicated to my amazing sponsors.
First of all, I've updated this page so you can view the great work done by Nordy Photography.
To see more, please go to their website nordbyphotography.com They truly live up to their belief that a photo should be a piece of art.
Also please give all your travel business to Alaska Travel Source, who is making it possible for me to travel to Las Vegas for the Mrs. United States competition. In fact all my supporters should call them right now and book your reservations to Vegas. :)
Last, but not least, I would like to sincerly thank two fantastic businesses in our community who sponsored my national program book ad: Alaska Energy & Engineering and Garness Engineering Group. Both have my everlasting appreciation, as they have supported me in many ways besides just financial sponsorship.
The state pageant and myself have had many great sponsors. I am greatful to each and every one and encourage you all to visit the "sponsors" page on my website. These are just a few who I just had to highlight! Thank you again to them, and thank you to each and everyone of you who is watching, supporting and praying for me.

No comments: